Several years ago, Panerai published Luminor Submersible 1950 PAM 382, which raised a bronze storm in watch industry. The story between XF and bronze started from Panerai’s PAM 382. Afterwards, XF unveiled PAM 507, PAM 671, Zenith Type 20 Pilot Extra Special, Tudor Black Bay Bronzo, these are all art work of XF that are made of bronze material. So, we can see that XF factory continuously researched bronze and applied this material in their watch-making process, today, they released this IWC Pilot Spitfire bronze watch, it is the first IWC watch that is made of bronze.
Actually, it is not hard to make a bronze case, but the difficulty is that bronze case should be oxidized to our expected result at the speed we want, XF has always been researching this, now the oxidized result on this IWC Pilot Spitfire has achieved a perfect condition, which is closest to genuine, compared with the bronze case from small factories, you will find that their oxidized color is uneven and there is even rusty spot.
Many people love watches made of bronze, because these watches offer them more fun in the wearing process. Bronze case will be oxidized, due to the different environment we are living, so the bronze watch will have different oxidized effect, the bronze case will leave your own special trace.
Why should you buy this IWC Pilot Spitfire bronze watch from XF factory?
- The assembly is completed in formal factory by skilled watch masters, the accuracy and stability of every Spitfire bronze watch are guaranteed.
- Every piece of IWC bronze Spitfire from XF factory is tested by professional instrument, you do not need to worry about its water resistance.
- Appearance and dust quality check. Watches with any tiny flaws will not be published to the public.
- The accuracy of every XF IWC Spitfire Bronze watch is tested with swiss standards, which is controled within 15 seconds.
- XF adopted Sea-gull 2824, which is considered to be the widely used and most stable movement. Among Sea-Gull 2892, 2836, 2824 and Citizen 9015, after a detailed consideration, XF finally decided to use this Sea-Gull 2824 automatic movement. Genuine watch uses IWC In-House 32110 movement, so whether what movement XF used in this watch, the outlook will not be the same as genuine, so they turn to the most stable one. Because Citizen 9015 has a loudly auto rotor when you wearing the watch, so I think Sea-Gull 2824 is most suitable for this watch.
Here are more details of the watch.
Movement: Nickel Plated Asia ETA 2824-2 Automatic
Case: 39mm*10mm, Solid Bronze
Crystal: Sapphire with Swiss Grade AR Coating
Dial: Green with Swiss Green SuperLume on Markers and Hands
Bracelet: Brown Calf Skin Leather with Bronze Pin Buckle
Water Resistant: 30m
2 thoughts on “XF Factory Replica IWC Pilot Bronze Watch with Asia ETA 2824-2 Movement Brown Leather Strap”
One of the nicest new reps I have seen in a while. On my bucket list.
Hi , how much